Organizing expert, Bonnie Dewkett, CPO® of The Joyful Organizer®, is offering a FREE to help you get your kids organized once and for all!
New Haven, CT – January 1, 2011 – On January 15th The Joyful Organizer® will be giving a free workshop at New Haven. Workshops will be given at 1 and 3 pm in the afternoon.
Topics to be discussed include (but are not limited to):
- How to develop organizational systems for children’s spaces.
- Organization doesn’t have to be expensive. Learn how to for less than $500
- How to involve your kids in the organizing process.
- Learn how to KEEP your spaces organized.
- Developing effective study skills
- Learn how to organize schoolbooks, notes, and paperwork for students of all ages.
Bring your toughest organizational questions to this event. It’s free to the public! The Joyful Organizer’s speaking events are high energy, fun and full of information. Visit our website ahead of time (www.thejoyfulorganizer.com) to learn a little bit about our services, and how we can help you at this event! Those in attendance will receive a special savings coupon from The Joyful Organizer® Although this event is free, it would be greatly appreciated if you bring a book to benefit Read To Grow. (http://www.readtogrow.org/) Read o Grow puts books in the hands of children of all ages to make sure they develop a love of reading and learning from a young age.