Summer is on its way and that means its time to celebrate the dads and grads in your life. This year, give the gift of organization! Getting organized saves time, money and frustration. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
- Before you leave college get rid of all that paper clutter and scan in old school papers and school records. Don’t mindlessly pack up papers and take them to your new home. You’ll be asked to provide documentation of your time at college (transcripts, etc) and scanning it in will ensure you have it ready to go and know where it is at all times.
- Surprise Dad by scanning in all of his old sports memorabilia from when he was the start quarter back. Then, either you or he can put it into a digital album or simply store it safely. Doing so will ensure it’s around for generations to come and isn’t taking up space.
- Learning to budget responsibility is a big task. Use Neat systems to scan in receipts to better track spending. You’re going to be setting up an entirely new house hold system. Get started on the right foot and avoid paper clutter from the start!
- Chances are your dad has lots of instruction manuals lying around and has never used them. Use Neat systems to scan them in for him and create a digital library that is taking up no space at all. He may not read them, but it’s important to keep them!
- As you go out into the world and meet new people, you will start to gather lots of business cards. Use Neat systems to scan them in and create a digital address book.
- If you are overwhelmed with paper or your dad is, purchase and set up a Neat system and turn a pile of paper into a digital filing system in no time at all. You can take a desk full of papers and turn it into digital files in less than an hour. Using Neat Connect will allow you to share files with each other easily, even from long distances.
- Along with a Neat System, buy the dad or grad in your life a gift certificate for professional organizing services. They will help them get organized today and establish healthy routines for the future.
- Time is our most precious commodity. Spending time with your dad or grad, even to sort through old papers and take a trip down memory lane can be a wonderful experience. Take the time to not only scan things in, but add personal notes and captions to them so that generations to come remember these experiences and can identify the people involved.