Do you have leftover wrapping paper (used or unused)? This year do something useful with it! here are some ideas to inspire you and allow you to put the paper to good use.
1. Use it to protect fragile holiday ornaments as you pack them away until next year. Its more environmentally friendly and costs less than buying new packing materials.
2. Create holiday cards for next year.
3. Give it to your kids to craft with. Or give it to your school’s art department.
4. Shred it and use it as packing materials when you ship items throughout the year.
5. Line drawers or kitchen cabinets with it.