1. When you aren’t using your bag, stuff it gently with bubble wrap. This will help it keeps its shape. Then, wrap the bag in tis dust cover. Paper can stain the inside of a bag and can attract moths.
2. Make sure your hands are clean when you touch your bags as lotions, perfumes etc and stain when left on the surface of the bag.
3. Never leave items in your purse. Coins, pens, makeup etc can all leave stains over time. Take everything out when you are done using the bag.
4. Don’t you use your best bags on rainy or dirty days. Grab a large tote bag and throw your necessities in if its raining outside.
5. Don’t ever throw something in your bag without thinking about what it could do. A piece of paper is fine but that water bottle that looks harmless now could lead to disaster.
6. Polish any metal your bag may have as frequently as needed.
7. shake out your bag frequently. Even the neatest person can get crumbs and dust inside. Then wipe out the inside with a damp cloth when necessary.
8. Make sure you are familiar with your bag’s fabric and care for that fabric. Contact the maker with any questions before you make repairs or attempt to clean the purse.