Summer can be long and boring if you don’t have anything planned. This summer, make a plan and have some fun. Here are some activities that are free or cost very little.
1. Check out your local library and see what passes they have. Many libraries allow you to check out passes and visit museums and aquariums for free.
2. Most movie theaters have one day a week where kid tickets are very inexpensive. Pick that day and pack your own snack.
3. Go on a picnic lunch.
4. Sleep in late and stay in PJs all day long. Eat breakfast food all day.
5. Play outdoor games like bocce and ladderball.
6. Camp in your backyard.
7. Go to your local library for family fun days. They often have story hours, activities, etc.
8. Build a fort with all your pillows and blankets.
9. Buy an annual pass as a local pool and visit frequently.
10. Have a home movie day.
11. Have your kids perform a skit and video tape it.
12. Use sidewalk chalk to decorate the driveway.