I’m thrilled to be hosting a give away for a Neat Receipts Scanner!
The Neat Receipts Scanner scans business cards, full size paper, and receipts. The intelligent software then helps you create folders, categories, and track expenses. Take that pile of business cards off your desk and create a digital address book with them in minutes.
The scanner has the following specifications and is available for both PC and Mac:
- Lightweight, portable scanner
- Scans in color, greyscale, or B&W CIS
- USB powered, no external power supply needed
- 600 dpi maximum resolution
- Scans approximately 3-4 receipts per minute
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) + Intelligent Text Recognition (ITR)
- Accepts paper sizes from 1” x 1” to 8.5” x 30”
- Scanner Dimensions: 10.8”W x 1.6”D x 1.3”H
- Weight: 10.6 oz
I’ve been working with Neat for years and I’m always thrilled with how easy it is to use and how quickly my clients can take a pile of papers off their desk and turn them into an organized filing system. The Neat Receipts Scanner is the best way to make sure you find what you need, when you need it. Everything you scan becomes a searchable documents. Your filing cabinet can’t do that!
Take a peek at the Neat Receipts Scanner here: http://www.neat.com/products/neatreceipts
How to enter:
(Each one of the below counts as one entry)
1. Post a picture of all of the paper on your desk to our Facebook wall here:https://www.facebook.com/TheJoyfulOrganizer
2. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to include a link to this post and @thejoyfulorg to make sure your post is counted.
3. Leave a comment here telling me why you need a Neat Scanner.
Enter by September 1 and have this item ready for back to school!