- Make some natural rose petal tea using a heart-shaped tea infuser from www.ThisNext.com, in a heart-shaped cup fromwww.BitsandPieces.com
- Custom artwork of you or your love (or you and your love) made with recycled junk mailwww.SchimmelArt.com
- Organic wine and spa collection or organic and Fair Trade wine and chocolate set, www.EcoExpress.com
- St. Valentine gift box from www.LarrysBeans.com with organic, fairly traded, shade grown coffee, three bards of organic Fair Trade chocolate and a “Coffee is like kissing” brew guide.
- Heart-shaped cinnamon scented 100% beeswax candles fromwww.BigDipperWaxWorks.com
- Silky and luxurious hemp, silk or bamboo lingeriewww.DreamSack.com
- Looks like our friends across the pond (in England that is), are way ahead in developing new fabrics for lingerie. There are a couple of designers who’ve come out with bras made of Lenpur®, a biodegradable fabric made from white pine tree clippings. Sounds rough on the skin, but its silky texture wins raves. Take a look at www.g98.fr
- Once again, England is tops for tops and bottoms.www.Enamore.co.uk offers the sexiest sustainable lingerie to be seen organic hemp and silk, soya and recycled fabrics-pricey, but luxurious
- Knickers is the word for panties in England andwww.GreenKnickers.org has some cuties handmade from hemp and silk that they will mail to the U.S.
- WWW.Eco-Boudoir.com another UK lingerie company with a conscience, sells chic, Earth-friendly under-duds and even gives you the opportunity to offset your carbon emissions when shipping to the US.
- Organic cotton nighties from www.Gaiam.com
- WWW.Patagonia.com offers cute shorts and sporty bras made from materials that can be recycled by returning the worn garment directly to the company
- Bamboo underwear made in Africa from www.Budda.com
- American Apparel sells sporty and affordable organic cotton undergarments
Reprinted with permission from: