My husband is a professional photographer. That, coupled with the fact that I like to be prepared on the go and when I travel, leads to a lot of bags and a lot of stuff.
I was recently able to try out the Camsafe Venture V8 bag by Pac Safe. The shoulder bag is just the right size to hold a change of lens, the camera itself when we stop to eat and a few other essentials.
The bag has tons of features. I’m going to show you what they post on their site as I would never be able to list them all:
|• eXomesh® slashguards
• Slashproof Carrysafe® strap
• Smart zipper security™
• Dual release security buckle
• RFIDsafe™ blocking pocket
|• Fits most DSLR cameras (e.g. up to Canon 5D) with mounted lens + extra lens
• Quick access dual zippered padded main compartment with boomerang handle
• Padded, modular Velcro® dividers – can remove to convert to 8L travel bag
• Hideaway rain cover built into base pocket
• Rear iPad®/tablet compatible pocket
• Comfortable adjustable strap, padded pad and padded carry handle
• Front zippered travel organizer pocket
• Side stretch pockets for water bottle
The bag comes in a few colors, so you can get one that meets your personality. The bag is durable and easily cleaned. I love that the inside pieces are able to be moved around. This helps you house different cameras and gear depending on your destination.
The shoulder strap is also comfortable. Even though we weighed the bag down, it was easy to wear. I wore it over one should and cross body and both worked out well.
My husband really liked the boomerang handle that allowed him to open the bag quickly. This is a challenge with a lot of camera bags.
I love the little compartments for hotel key card, tissues, and sun block.
The bag is just the right size for my husband or myself to carry and it doesn’t look goofy on either one of us (or too masculine/feminine).
The best part of the bag is the theft proof zippers and the slash proof strap. Carrying camera equipment around is a risk, but knowing it is a bit safer is worth the price of the bag.
To busy this bag, or any other Pac Safe product, visit their website here: