Everyone knows a pet lover. Everyone has a furry little family member in their lives that they need a little gift for. Here are some of my favorite pet goodies to share this holiday season.
1. If you think that once you’ve seen one dog toy you’ve seen them all, you’re wrong. Pride Bites dog toys are an all in one toy that are great for any situation. The toys are adorable. My doggie and I tried out Stripes The Tiger. My dog is about 30 pounds and sometimes toys are a little too big for her mouth. This one was perfect because she should easily grab onto it. She was able to pick it up off the floor and the ground with no trouble at all. The toy is made from durable foam that doesn’t lose its shape. The outside is made of fleece that is tear proof. (Tug proof up to 55 pounds). I love that this toy can go inside or outside. I no longer have to watch the dog like a hawk to ensure she doesn’t take her toy outside. This toy even floats! I love that its a great option to keep in the car for the spur of the moment game of fetch. So after it gets dirty, you can throw it in the washing machine! Its durable, lightweight and of course, it squeaks! These are great toys for dogs of any size. They are different than anything you’ve ever seen or tried before. You, and your dog will love them. Oh and this adorable penguin is perfect for the season!
2. Up Country makes more than adorable leashes and collars. Their Best Friend Holiday set includes made in the USA handcrafted dog treats. They are even shaped into cute shapes like stars and bones. My doggie took a few seconds to break them up, but loved them! And she’s pretty fussy with treats. The toy is soft and sweet. It’s made of cuddly fleece and inside it has a squeaker AND a crinkle effect. I gave this to my dog and she decided it was her new best friend and she even brought it in the car with her. It’s so well made that it hasn’t come apart, even with a lot of play. And the toy, is also wearing an Up Country collar. This kit makes a great hostess gift! They have other great holiday items too such as catnip toys, collars, and leashes.
3. P.L.A.Y.’s Wobble Ball Puzzle is cute and fun for your dog. If you have a dog that gets bored easily this is a great option. The toy is made of two pieces. The bottom is rounded so it wobbles. The top is a cone that has some openings so that when your dog plays with it and wobbles it around the room, they are rewarded with treats. The dog and pumpkin figurines stop treats from just popping out too easily. Oh and the fact that both parts are dishwasher safe is priceless! P.L.A.Y. also sells plush toys as well as some really cozy and cute dog beds. My doggie loves it!
4. Fromm dog food is a great holiday treat for your dog. (They also have cat food!) Fromm uses a low temperature to bake their food so nutrient degradation is minimal. Its all processed in the same plant too so your concerns about contamination. My dog is super active and she needs good nutrition. She’s also a fussy eater. She loves Fromm food and its flavors. Fromm’s food comes in lots of great flavors such as Chicken a la Veg, Pork and Applesauce, and Beef Frittata Veg. We recently tried Pork and Peas. My dog likes it so much I get away with passing this off as a treat! You can take a look at their whole line of products here on their website.
5. EzyDog’s Neo Collar one of the most versatile collars you’ll find. It is made of durable neoprene with an external layer of nylon webbing. The collar is flexible, easy to clean, and lightweight. It also dries quickly for those swimming doggies. I love the D ring that’s strong for leashes and holding onto ID tags. I also love the reflective piping that surrounds the collar so we are visible in low light from any angle. The collar comes in lots of colors and sizes to fit any doggie in your life. Get your furry friend a new collar for the New Year!
6. Have pet odors? Get a candle from Jenny Bean Beautiful’s Etsy Store. Their candles are handmade with eco friendly soy wax. The scents are custom blended and smell amazing, but not over powering. You can expect this candle to burn for at least 40 hours and when it’s all gone, you can recycle or reuse the glass jar it came in! These make great gifts for anyone who loves their pets but not necessarily their odors. Check out their whole selection and order a few.
7. Konalu’s City Lead is one of the most versatile leashes I’ve had the pleasure of using. The leash is made of a thick nylon webbing that is durable and the colors it comes in, are fashionable. What this leash does that others don’t is it changes length with a push or pull of a quick release buckle. It’s easy and quick to do. This leash is the one you need for every situation. If you’re walking in the city and want to let you dog have space, let it out. If you then hit a farmer’s market and want your doggie a little closer, pull it tighter. It’s that easy and simple. The leash can be worn across your body or around your waist when not in use. And, the leash has a quick release lever that even allows you to tie your dog to a branch, pole or other stationary object. I love the reflectivity of the leash as well. It’s a great gift for the dog lover and get one for yourself! It’s the one leash you’ll use over and over again!
8. If you want to get the pooch in your life something different every month, consider PoochPax. The service delivers a box full of toys and treats to your door every month. I received a box and it had three toys and three packs of treats. I rationed everything out so my doggie had a little bit of new things at a time. However, for the dog that gets bored easily or destroys toys quickly, this is a great gift! And it’s clutter free! You can choose from a one, three or six month plan and you can gift it to someone too. Choose the right PoochPax for your dog based on their size.
9. Quaker Pet Group has some of the neatest dog toys out there. Not only do they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, their Hear Doggie technology saves you from having to hear that famous doggie toy squeak. The squeaker inside can be hear by your dog, but not you! How awesome is that? Their toys all have Chew Guard Technology. It’s an inner mesh that prevents your dog from chewing through the toy. The seams are also reinforced so you don’t have any stuffing accidents. These toys are fun and creative and you can find them in everything from a martian to a whale. My doggie loves their Iguana. It’s a little big for her 35 pound frame but she loves carrying it around, shaking it and pulling on its tail and legs. Despite all of this, iguana is in great shape and has not ripped or torn at all. Quaker Pet Group also has pet care products. From toothbrushes to a really neat infrared massager, you can pamper your pet the way they want to be.
10. Pioneer Pet Group has a line of supplies and gifts that your pets will love. They pamper them just a little bit, and everyone’s pet deserves that. Their stainless steel Raindrop Water Bowl provides your pet with constantly flowing filtered water. My dog will always choose flowing water over a bowl. The cats in my house do too. The fountain is silent, easy to clean and assemble, sophisticated and holds 60 oz of water so you’re not filling it constantly. This is a great alternative to fountains that are plastic and don’t filter water for your pet. This is a treat for them every day.
The Bootsie Combination Scratcher is the premier scratcher for the cat in your life. You can move it to wherever they are scratching. It doesn’t shred like cardboard options and it’s “feet” allow it to stay in place. You can even mount it to a wall if you’d like. When I put this down for my cats, I was shocked at how quickly they all gravitated towards it and wanted to play with it. It matches any decor as well and doesn’t look like a cat toy. This is a great gift for the furry felines in your life.