Time management is something we all can learn more about. For many of us time seems to slip through our fingers. We sit down to do one task and before we know it, the day has flown by. That’s why it’s important to use a timer. Time Timer is better than any old kitchen timer. When you select a period of time and rotate the dial, you can “see” the time in red. The rest of the clock remains white. This helps you glance at the time and get a quick visual for the time remaining you have for the task at hand. I love using these for “ten minute tidies”, social media/online time, home work and reading time for kids and even meeting times. With a visual reminder you are likely to work harder, faster and be more motivated.
The Time Timer Plus is perfect for the classroom, office or for the on the go family or business person. It has a tough outer case and a handle so you can grab and go.
Some things the Time Timer is awesome for?
- -Teaching children the concept of elapsed time
- -Making homework and practice time more productive
- -Reducing conflict in family and household routines
- -Managing the stress of transitions by showing “how much longer”
- -Empowering teachers to teach instead of constantly monitoring behavior
- -Increasing performance on tests and in the workplace
- -Keeping meetings on time and moving forward
- -Transcending language and culture barriers