Stocking Stuffers don’t have to be boring. In fact, it’s a great place to have fun, be creative and give something you ordinarily wouldn’t! Here are a few of my favorite ideas and finds. Let me know what you’re putting in stockings this year!
**Please note I received samples of some of these items in order to be able to test them out and write these reviews. My opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.
1. A great pair of socks can make your day. Get someone a pair (or two!) of Thorlos. Their running socks are super cushy and comfy. They won’t fall down into your shoe and the seams won’t rub your feet the wrong way. They support your feet and they are light weight. They are super fast to dry and they are really soft. These socks also help prevent blisters, hot spots and runner’s toe. A great gift all around…even for the person who has it all! Anyone who is on their feet all day will love these!
Want a pair! Enter our giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2. Lara Casey’s note pads are a favorite of mine. We all need to take notes and write things down, but why not be inspired while doing it. Her Make it Happen note pads are a little pep talk every time you write something down. I also love the “today I will make” note pad. With room for the day of the week and three slots of to do items, it’s a way to keep your list manageable. These make great stockings stuffers for anyone who needs a little help staying organized or even those who could use a little pick me up. Check out her whole line of pads, you’ll find something you love.
3. I recently came across bkr bottles and I was smitten. Its a little piece of eye candy inside your gym bag. The bottle is 16 ounces and made of clear glass. Glass is fully recyclable making this bottle a fully renewable resource. The bottle has a plastic cap and a silicone sleeve. The silicone sleeve is made of BPA free silicone and protects the bottle from breakage. While this may be hard to believe, I will tell you from experience I dropped the bottle from the car after having it about two days. It didn’t break. I was shocked.
I love the bright colors they bkr bottles come in. They make you happy and brighten up even the dullest of winter days. I love the way the silicone helps the bottle stay put in my cup holder in the car. The bottle can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher and no you don’t have the take the pretty sleeve off in order to wash it. These bottles will become a staple for you at the gym, at home etc. The mouth is just wide enough to allow for easy drinking but small enough so you don’t spill on yourself all the time. bkr is available at some stores and online.
4. Glee Gum is an all natural alternative to gums made with artificial sweeteners. It’s made sustainably with all natural flavors and it tastes amazing! It is vegetarian, additive free, lactose free, dairy free, wheat free, gluten free, casein free, egg free, yeast free, nut free, and peanut free. (Soy is present in the facility). Glee is the first gum to be Non-GMO Project Verified. This is a great tasting alternative to other gums that are full of chemicals and artificial ingredients. Feel good about what you’re chewing. Good health comes down to even the smallest decisions and this is an easy change to make. You’ll be thrilled you did. They have LOTS of flavors, sizes and even a sugar free option! This amazing stack can be given as one stocking stuffer or divided up into a few!
Want a DISCOUNT? Enjoy 15% off EVERYTHING at GleeGum.com, now through 12/31/14.*
Discount Code: GLEE15J
* Enter discount code in the lower left of your shopping cart on GleeGum.com. Discount exclusively available on web sales. Offer ends 12/31/14 at 11:59 pm ET.
5. Who doesn’t want a new pair of sunglasses? They are the one size fits all gift that everyone will love. Zeal Optic’s range of amazing sunglasses for your busy lifestyle and active days are perfect. I was able to try the Fleetwood. They are classic and sophisticated with a little edge. They cover your eyes completely from sun and glare as well as dangerous rays. (The frame is 100% cotton and they come in some really fun colors. They are super comfortable, even when sweating. I ran in these with two dogs on leash and they didn’t budge. I love that they can go from running to running errands and keep me looking good and being protected. They are also polarized and you can have your prescription put into them! Zeal Optics has lots more styles for both men and women!
6. Toothbrushes are a traditional stocking stuffer. They are also quite useful. I LOVE Radius’ gift kit. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer! Give the kit as a whole or break it up into its pieces. Each kit comes with RADIUS Toothbrush, a DOC (a multi use suction tool that works for the toothbrush or even a razor or pens!), and Travel Case. These are awesome and are an amazing gift for any one of any age. One size fits all!
7. Tervis has been one of my faves for a long time. They are durable and they come in SO MANY colors, designs and customizations. Tervis’ come in various sizes so you can find one to fit your needs. I do use my Tervis tumbler all the time for ice coffee and other drinks. However, I was just able to try out a Tervis mug. They keep your beverage hot and keep your hands cool. They are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe and made in the USA. I particularly love the new jewel toned colors. Get one to match your office or kitchen!
8. Isabelle Grace Jewelry has an assortment of adorable options for everyone on your list. My favorite are their Petite Charms. You can get them with any initial on them and any combination. This is a great gift for a mom, aunt or even fur mom. Have their kids’ initials (and their own) added to a necklace to be worn all the time. They are dainty and really stunning in person. Since they are small (about 3/8 inch), they are lightweight and comfortable to wear any where. Made of matte silver (.999), they are made to order and by hand (order early!)