Today we’re going to get to know Certified Professional Organizer Sue DeRoos. What you don’t see here is her love for all things adorable, her infectious smile and her amazing shoe wardrobe.
1. What made you decide to become a professional organizer? Wanting to be a good role model for my daughter
2. What’s your organizing philosophy? Being organized can change your life! (Generally from the outside in!)
3. What’s your favorite organizing product(s)? baskets and bins – SQUARE NOT ROUND!
4. What is your favorite place to donate unwanted items? Somewhere and someone that is in need!
5. If you were given an extra hour in the day, what would you do with it? Shop – of course! (or maybe sleep 🙂
6. How does being organized help you live a better life? I could direct someone around my house/stuff/papers from a hospital bed! Hopefully it will never happen but if it did I’d be ready 🙂