**Please note I received samples of some of these items in order to be able to write these reviews. My opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**
1. Everyone wants to get their doggie something special for the holidays. I love P.L.A.Y’s set of Santa’s Little Squeakers. You can buy them individually or in a set. They are adorable, ornament shaped dog toys with a squeaker in each one. The fill is made from 100% post consumer waste so these are eco friendly. And when they get “doggy” they are washer and dryer safe.
2. Dexas has some amazing pet products for the pet owner who travels with their pet. Their platform feeder is perfect for pets at home or on the go. This platform feeder features single removable & portable bowl that can be also used alone. Bowl and leg collapses flat to a mere 1.5 inches for easy storage. Perfect for traveling, everyday home use, or use in RVs, boats, cars, hotels and camping. This pet feeder is ideal for wet or dry pet food and water and thoroughly washes clean in the dishwasher even when collapsed. I love the fun, bright colors this comes in too!
The second item from Dexas is their Duo Water bottle. When hiking or on the go with your dog, you no longer have to carry two water bottles! The bottle has TWO sections…one for water for you and one for water for your pup! The best part? The collapsable small bowl that attaches to the water bottle. I love this to go hiking in the woods with my dog. It’s durable, colorful and oh so easy to use. This is also great for a road trip!
3. This might be the best toy I’ve ever gotten my dog. Well, I don’t even think she cares what it looks like, but I love it. The custom Pride Bite was made from three photos I sent to them. A few weeks later, the toys arrived and was even cuter than I imagined it. While I’m sure every pet owner thinks theirs is the cutest, I think this is the most adorable toy in existence. It’s not just cute. It’s durable, floats, can be washed in the washing machine and can withstand even a rough game of tug. My dogs and I have the same favorite toy for different reasons, but all around this is an amazing gift! Pride Bites are also available in pre made designs, custom human forms and can even be made for companies!
4. The Dog Did What? is a great gift book. It’s all about the love, bravery and companionship that our dogs offer us. Told in small stories that leave you smiling, it’s easy to read and can be read before bed, in waiting rooms and of course, on the couch. Who can’t use a few minutes a day for a smile and to remember why we love dogs? It’s affordable too 🙂
5. Take a look at what’s in your dog food. Really take a look. And take a look at the nutrition facts. There are a lot of companies out there that come up with lots of yummy names for their food, but its full of fillers and other gross stuff. Fromm is grain free which is great for active dogs. Each bag has a minimum of 29% protein. Its made fresh. If you buy salmon flavor, they process the salmon the same day its received at their plant. That is unheard of for dog food! Fromm uses a low temperature to bake their food so nutrient degradation is minimal. Its all processed in the same plant too so your concerns about contamination. My dog is super active and she needs good nutrition. She’s also a fussy eater. She loves Fromm food and its flavors. Roxy says the new Lamb and Lentil is pretty awesome. What better gift than food?!
6. Operation ResCUTE is just about the cutest thing you can buy this holiday season. The gift pack consists of a “dog house”, a stuffed Jingles (small puppy) and a story book. The book tells the story of Jingles and how he went from a homeless doggie to a loved family member. Not only is this a great lesson for kids and an adorable gift, 100% of profits go to helping rescue and treat animals!
7. This is a stocking stuffer, but it was too cute not to mention. Duct Tape has some adorable mini rolls with a doggie/bone and kitty/paw print pattern. These are super useful and who doesn’t love a little pet affection when making repairs? It’s also great for labeling, crafting and decorating!