So I wanted to just give you a glimpse into some of my favorite things for the holiday season. There is no rhyme or reason to this list. Some aren’t even clutter free! (Gasp!). However, they are things I love and would LOVE to receive. Santa are you listening?
1. Zebra Nine’s custom designs never disappoint. They are beautiful, durable and meaningful. For jewelry like this you’d expect to pay a lot, but it’s quite affordable. This year I was able to try out her Thankful, Grateful, Blessed necklace. It’s stunning and just wearing it is a great reminder of all you have in your life. I love Zebra Nine’s jewelry because you can wear it every day…it’s comfortable and easy to wear. The silver in this necklace goes with everything too!
2. Cooper & Ella is one of my favorite clothing brands. Their clothes are comfortable, stylish and easy to wear. It’s so great to have your closet filled with things you can throw on with dress pants or jeans and run out the door looking great. The fabrics are easy to wear and easy to care for. I love wearing my Cooper & Ella items to professional events. I also love wearing them out running errands or for coffee. They are one of the few things in my closet I can clean fast enough to have them clean and ready to wear again. Some of their fall styles are great for going out and nights on the town. (Perfect for all those family events and holidays parties!) Check out the Emily Button Back Blouse in Plaid. PERFECT for holiday gatherings. You’ll look stylish but be oh so comfy. Everyone will want to touch your shirt! I love that I can wear festive plaid and still be in a soft, feminine, flatting piece!
3. If you need an amazing piece of jewelry, check out Jane Bach. Their initial jewelry is high quality, long lasting and a classic. You’ll love their unique bracelets and necklaces. These are amazing gifts for friends, grandmothers, mothers and even teenagers who love a little preppy.
4. Michael Stars is another one of my go to brands. Their clothes launder well, look effortless and feel amazing. I was able to try out two of their new designs. The Long Sleeve Crewneck is everything but ordinary. It’s made of a soft, flowing knit and looks amazing paired with jeans or a pair of dress pants. I have this in black and I’m wearing it to a holiday party with a black shirt and statement necklace. However, it will just as easily go with yoga pants, sneakers and a scarf. My favorite part? THUMBHOLES! Gift this to yourself and your girl friends, it’s a crowd favorite.
If you want something special, I love the Long Sleeve Sweatshirt With Zipper Back. Soft and cozy like your favorite sweatshirt, but with the style of a high end piece. The white looks awesome for both winter AND spring. The front of the sweatshirt has detailing making this look like a piece worthy of heels. However, it feels like your old college sweatshirt. I love this piece…I can look AND feel good at the same time. It’s timeless and has no season.
5. Bryght’s Eustace Wall Shelf is not only beautiful, but it helps organize any room where you hang it. I love the idea of not only giving a beautiful shelf like this as a gift, but taking the gift a step further. Place a cherished collection on the shelf or frame some meaningful photos on it as an added surprise. The shelf is a work of art and it made of stunning wood grain. You’re going to love this on your wall!
6. No dog lover should be with with this next item. The iFetch is an automatic ball thrower for your dog. All they need to do is return the ball to a well sized slot and the iFetch throws it for them! I have two active border collies. They could play fetch all day. Sadly, I have to work and can’t play with them all day. However, the iFetch can! This is awesome for inside and outside and outside play. Get your pup the exercise they need which training them to do a new trick. This stimulates their mind and body. My pups give it four paws up!
7. Leatherology has some stunning options. My favorite is their Leather Pouch. I was lucky enough to receive the embossed version with a heart on it and my initials in the bottom right hand corner. Not only can you choose the color of the pouch but you have embossing options. This is a luxurious and personalized gift that anyone would love to receive. It’s soft and beautiful but it holds a surprising amount of stuff! I love that it even has some small inner pouches as well. I will carry this as a purse, use it for office supplies on the go or even bring it to business meetings. It makes me smile every time I see it and because of its high functionality, that will be a lot!
8. Lola&Sophie is one of my go to, favorite brands. Their clothes are SO so soft and comfy while being so stylish. I love that seemingly simple items, like this grey sweater, are modernized with details like asymmetrical hemlines and zippers. I can leave the house in this sweater, and no matter where I’m going, I feel comfortable and stylish. I’ve worn this with cropped ponte pants and heels, jeans and boots and even yoga pants and sneakers. I think all looked good. Lole & Sophie have some amazing tops, dresses, and bottoms that will become your favorite wardrobe staples.
9. SinfulColors nail polish is an amazing gift. Depending on your budget, you can buy one or a whole set for a friend. The colors are amazing for the holidays, but extend the whole year through. I was able to try out some of the colors and they are vibrant, fun and long lasting. These make great stocking stuffers, but also serve as amazing hostess and teacher gifts! Follow them on Facebook to see all of their amazing holiday collections.