Are you buried under piles of papers that have been growing for years? Despite the growth of “electronic paper” such as email, text messages, and web sites, real paper use has also grown exponentially. It comes by mail in the form of bills, statements, and advertisements, and junk mail. It comes from your computer, in the form of printed emails and printing information from websites. It comes from other people who drop stuff off in your work area that you need to take action on. Once it’s there, it multiplies—quickly!
What can you expect?
- Your new filing system will allow you to make quick decisions on paper clutter, so that it will never build up again.
- Your new system for handling emails and digital clutter will result in a clean “inbox” before you leave work for the day.
- Your desk will be transformed from a “catch-all” for papers, into a work surface where you can tackle projects and do your best work.|
- You will have a new desk workflow that will make you more efficient in finding things, effective in completing tasks, and a greater asset to those around you.
- In the home office, we will make sure you have a space, and a system, for managing the business of the household.
Today is the day that you can finally take back your desk and office space from all of the clutter that has taken over.
Do you have an employee whose efforts you manage that could use organizing help to reach their potential? We can work one-on-one with them to de-clutter their desk space, create a filing system, and streamline their workflow. Give us a call today and give them the tools they need to succeed!