I have been on the hunt for great organizing supplies at the dollar store. I wrote a post about it recently and it I was asked to do more like it. I was at Target yesterday and I wanted to see if their dollar section had anything that could be used for organizing. I was shocked at the gems I found. I am posting these right away so that you have a chance to head to your local Target and find these items. I visited the Target in Bethel, CT on February 12th.
Clockwise starting at the top left:
1. To Do Notepad-This is a great tool for meal planning, organizing your day and time management. If you write it down it’s off your mind! They had lots of designs and they were all cute.
2. Set of two (blue) plastic bins. Great for organizing in a drawer, office supplies, small kids’ toys or keys by the door. There was more than one shape and color available as well.
3. Carabiner Set-Great for hair ties and of course keys. You can also punch holes in index cards or holiday cards and store them on these.
4. Plastic file container-Perfect for coupons, receipts, medical records, cash and kids school work. These multi takers can do it and all and for $1 you might as well buy a bunch. (They also has 8.5×11 sized plastic folders.
5. Magazine file-Cookbooks, file folders, magazines, and coloring books. You can of course use a cardboard magazine file, but this plastic version stands on its own, adding more stability. And, it’s cute!
6. Pencil cup holder-they had LOTS of designs and for $1 you can get one for pens, markers, crayons and everything else you may have on your desk.
7. Hanging organizer-Use your vertical space to store bras, socks, tanks, scarves and toys.
8. I fell in love with this little plastic carrying case. I love the idea of using it as a small arts and crafts carrier for kids. Create one for each craft (stamping, coloring, stickers, and so on!) This would also make a great picture hanging kit or cleaning touch up kit!