Comments

1. Snobbie says

I love this! I’m in the process of organizing my paperwork and this is very helpful. I hesitate to go paperless. I feel that I can’t depend on having the internet because of the monthly cost. Prices go up on basic needs and the paycheck stays the same. At some point I have to make cut backs. It’s sad to see the stats of continuing to receive paper bills of how much damage to the environment it’s causing. Vicious cycle.

2. Lolly says

This looks like a great plan. Both my husband and myself are getting older and I working on getting all our papers in order. I would like to print a copy of your plan and post it so I can follow it to get our papers in order. Thank you.

3. Donna says

Thanks for sharing. I’m beginning to get rid of years of saved papers and would like a copy of this if you can send me a link to print this.

4. Shirley Miller says

Please send me a copy of your paper organizing. I need to do this so bad. Thanks so much for the plan. It is just what I need and long over due.

5. Peggy Tutone says

This deserves posting right at my paper sources! May I have a printable copy, please? I appreciate your efforts in compiling this!

6. Darlene Curran says

LOVE your chart on what to keep and what to pitch. Please email me a copy. Thank you,,,

7. Susan DuPont says

Love your chart I have been trying to clean up years of old papers for months this chart will help .
    Would you be so kind enough to send me me a printable copy !

8. Shirley says

Very nice. Very concise. Please send a copy so that I can laminate it. Keep up the good work.

9. Lisa says

If you can access statements online, should you still keep a copy (either paper or electronic copy)?

10. Bonnie J. Dewkett , CPO® says

It’s best to check with your accountant on what they want you to keep, but yes, you can usually get rid of items you have scanned in. Make sure to make a back up of any electronic data you have.

11. Me says

Going paperless is a joke. The cost of ink for me to print documents I need is ridiculous. If you want to save trees and energy, pass legislation against unsolicited junk mail and stop credit card companies from sending all those extra pages of ads and balance transfer checks. The number of bills I receive in the mail is miniscule compared to the junk I have to pitch. The threat of identity theft is much greater from hackers getting into the merchants you frequent.

Trackbacks