Sometimes you really want to get that special someone something, well, special. I wanted to gather together a few items for you that are still useful and they are beautiful and thoughtful. Read on to get inspired. Have another idea? Share it in the comment below with us!
**Please note I received samples of some of these items in order to write these reviews. My opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**
1. Doie Lounge has some really stunning robes. They aren’t your grandmother’s house coat. These are so soft that you’ll end up wearing it more often than you should. They come in a variety of colors, each tipped with a unique and outspoken patten that makes the robes something special. This is a great gift for anyone who loves luxury and can use a little more pampering time in their day. AND, you can get 15% off with code JOYFUL (cannot be combined with other offers).
2. Chavez for Charity combines beauty with doing good. Their bracelets come in a variety of colors with beautiful and meaningful charms and retail for just $10 each. 25% of all proceeds go to benefit various charities. These are amazing charities that make a big difference for people, animals and the communities they are a part of. These bracelets and stunning in person and are stretchy so they fit just about anyone. Great hostess gifts or teacher presents, it’s easy to order a bunch!
3. Isotoner is a name you’ve known and loved for generations. They have some pretty awesome new slippers. The Woodlands Luka is a clog style with an awesome tribal design and just a touch of chic faux fur. They are super comfy, soft and with the rubber bottom you won’t slip or slide around the house. These make an amazing gift!
4. Yoobi is candy for adults. They make school and office supplies. However, these aren’t the boring supplies you usually find in the supply cabinet. These are adorable, brightly colored supplies that are unique and fun to use. They carry; binders, markers, push pins, staplers, notepads and lots more! Their message is one for one. Meaning for every item you buy, they donate one item to a school in need. My favorite item is their Mini highlighter pack. These tiny highlights are great for purses, lockers or your back pocket. Who can resist their cuteness? Oh and Yoobi’s products are super affordable.
5. A good bra and panties can not only change the look of your clothing and outfit, but it can change the way you feel. Knowing you look good helps you approach your day with confidence. Felina and Le Mystere carry some of the best fitting, most comfortable and softest undergarments out there. They are flattering to all sizes and the comfortable fabrics will make you grab these from your drawer over and over again. I was able to try some of their items out and I found that they made me look polished and didn’t create any unflattering lines under my clothes. From yoga pants to blouses to tee shirts, there are a go to item that will make a great gift for anyone who could use a little something special for themselves.
6. Klub Nico is a woman’s dream. Their shoes are on super stylish, edgy and oh so comfortable. I love the Lolo boots I was able to try out. They are a little more cutting edge than I would traditionally pick out for myself. However, they spice up any old outfit I throw on….I’ve worn them with leggings and a shirt as well as jeans and a sweater. They are real leather and are really high quality shoes that will keep up with you over time and throughout your busy lifestyle. I like that they give me a little height but there is no high heel to deal with while I’m racing from event to event. These are a great wardrobe piece that any woman would love to have under the tree! Check out all their other shoes too! (They have LOTS!) Want a little bonus? Get free shipping on them at Nordstrom.
7. Pajama Sutra are the softest PJs you’ll wear. Unlike most boxy pajama pants, they are flattering. Available in patterns for grown ups, they are 100% cotton, super soft and cozy and wash well. Everyone loves a new pair of comfortable pajama pants, why not make them stylish? You’ll love them too 🙂