We all want to look our best every day. However, the idea that we have time to get up in the morning and do our hair before we leave the house, is kind of insane. So, in an effort to make sure you can leave the house looking and feeling your best, I wanted to bring you some tips and tools to do your hair easily, quickly and in some cases, over night!
Fastest Way to Get Curls
· Spray Redken Guts 10 volume spray foam into hands and use fingers to
rake through the top layer of dry hair and then the under section to evenly
distribute the foam which locks in texture.
· Waves: Divide hair into 4 quadrants, braid each and secure with
elastics (loosely to prevent a mark). For a more romantic smooth wave, use
ponytails – wrap into buns and secure with pins.
· Curl: Divide hair into 12 sections, braid each, fold braid onto
itself and pin.
· Intense Volume: Decide on a side or middle part and then cornrow
entire head in medium size cornrows. At the end of the hairline, start
regular braiding, wrap braid back onto itself and pin.
· Go to sleep to prevent frizz, wear a scarf Lucille Ball style.
· In the morning, take out braids and finger through texture to
separate, do not use a brush unless you want to deconstruct the texture and
make it explode.
Other tips and techniques for creating braids and hairstyles can be found on