Instead of giving STUFF this holiday season focus on what you could give theta will enrich the lives of those you are gifting to. I suggest experiences or items they can consume. Here are some ideas that will get you thinking creatively and hopefully inspire you to give the perfect clutter free gift.
1. Give to others instead of each other. World Vision allows you to gift to those in need. One of my favorites is Art and Music Instruction: For a $20 donation, your readers can provide art and music instruction to children living in poverty. Lessons can be life-changing for a child as art and music cultivate a child’s learning abilities, foster emotional development, and unleash creativity.
2. Mary Kay Satin Hands Set. This isn’t your mother’s Mary Kay. They now have hip, sophisticated and on trend items for any look you are trying to achieve. As always, their products are high quality and, to make your life easy, they are delivered to your door. I particularly love the Satin Hands set. Everyone’s hands are busy, and could be better cared for. This set is like going to a spa in just a few minutes a day in the comfort of your own home. It makes a great teacher gift too!
3. Amazing Clubs is your one stop shop for “Of The Month Clubs”. They have such a wide variety you could shop for your whole list on this one site. I was able to sample the Fruit of the Month Club. Every month they deliver five pounds of fresh fruit. Not only is this gift one size fits all, it’s consumable and healthy! It’s available in three, six and 12 month subscriptions. Check out their rest of their options as well….everything from wine to teddy bears!
4. Caribou Coffee has some amazing gifts. (I was shocked too!). Get a bunch and have them on hand for hostess gifts, teacher presents and those last minute oops items. In particular I love their Drinking Buddies gift set…an awesome tumblr paired with some gourmet Caribou coffee. I also love the Hammered Tumblr paired with this adorable sweater sleeve.
5. Marich has an amazing selection of yummy treats. I was able to try an assortment (and probably tried too many!) of their amazing treat. Everything from all natural jelly beans to peppermint bark shortbread and candy cane caramels, you can fill stockings, treat your guests and give everyone on your list a yummy gift that leaves behind no clutter after the holiday season is over.
6. Sugar Bowl Bakery will not only delight anyone you gift it to, but it will delight your guests. These treats are amazingly fresh and delicious right out of the package. Order some to serve at your holiday gatherings (I give you permission to put them on a tray and call them your own!) Instead of baking and cooking for all those pot luck holiday parties, bring these. You’ll save time, sanity and everyone will love them! My favorite were the madelines 🙂